Paul (Senior) and Dorothy Anderson started the Anderson Farm in 1943 as a poultry farm. In 1957, the Andersons received an FHA loan to build a house on therirproperty and, in later years, a greenhouse was added to grow seedlings for vegetables. The farm grew from 3,000 to 20,000 laying hens by 1959.
In 1998, Paul and Dorthy's son Paul (Junior) and his wife Gail moved to the property to help out. With the passing of Paul's parents, this left Paul and Gail with a family farm legacy to carry on.
Today, Paul and Gail raise grass fed certified beef and sell it by the pound for the public at our Farm Stand. The Farm Stand is located on our property, at 386 Whitney St., Gardner, MA. We also sell hay, vegetables, vegetable plants, flowers, and cheese.
386 Whitney Street, Gardner, MA on the Farm, Tuesdays thru Sundays, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
No reviews available. Be the first!