Hand-poured Bee Pure Candles are uniquely better in these ways.
* Wax comes from Oregon-based bees that are given no harsh mite pesticides typically applied in commercial-model beekeeping.
1. Use of nerve-damaging chemicals are toxic to bees, other living creatures, and they readily pass through bees to your candle wax. Toxins concentrate in wax just as they do in fatty animal tissue.
2. Wax is raw, not processed. Color variations come from traces of bee pollen, honey and propolis (natural bee weatherization glue). All healthy.
3. Original, beautiful shapes and burning qualities. Tapers reveal castle spire points, egg, globe, hive and cone reveal their patterns in relief as wick flame shines from within the candle.
4. Bee Pure Candles are also unique in that no two look exactly alike. Poured in small batches in my Portland, Oregon basement - there is handcrafted candle individuality in each one.
5. 5% of profits go to support LiveHoneybees, which teaches about the connection between bees and people.
1. Extremely clean 100% beeswax 2. Unique shapes 3. Percentage of sales supports honeybee education/restoration programs
No reviews available. Be the first!