Golden Touch Farm is happy to announce that we will be attending this
year's Westport Rivers Vineyard Holiday Open House as a vendor as well
as having our alpacas on display for the day. Come out and meet our
precious animals, browse our alpaca clothing and accessories, and take
a tour of the vineyard and taste some of their wonderful wines. An event for the entire family!
Here are the details! Hope to see you there!
Westport Rivers Vineyard & Winery will be holding its Annual Holiday Open House on Saturday, November 29, 2008 from 11am - 5pm at their family farm winery in Westport. This Annual event is a fun day for the entire family and an opportunity to sample local flavors and festivities. Buzzards Bay Brewing will also be open and hosting their Holiday "Lager Cafe" from 11am - 9pm. Both venues will feature outstanding local foods, world class wine & award winning beer as well as live entertainment.
Location: 417 Hixbridge Rd., Westport, MA
Admission is Free
* Wine Tastings - throughout the day
* Walking Vineyard Tours
* Kettle fires throughout the day, Hayrides - bring your blanket
* Pony rides by Pony Express available for a fee
* 11-2pm Michael Higgins the Chain Sorcerer
* Live entertainment and Christmas music all day, Christmas caroling, 2:30-4:30 The Showstoppers
* Local vendors and baked goods: Kettle Corn by Giggles, Delicious hot sandwiches available from Route 66 Diner, Dartmouth Orchards - hot cider & apples, Local artisan cheeses by Shy Brothers Farm and Martin's Cheese, Equal Exchange Coffee & free Hot Cocoa, Starfish Bakery, Black Cat Cookies, Kandies & Confections, Hana's Honey, Langdon Farms Homemade pasta sauces
* Children's activities in our Long Acre House, Ornament decorating
* 11:30-2pm Story Teller and Children's Author Gretchen Pyne, "Lulu's Rose Colored Glasses"
* 4:00 pm Christmas tree lighting ceremony
* In the Russell Gallery (above our Company Store), UMass Dartmouth Fine Arts Graduate Students show and sales