Here is a message from our Chair, M.L. Altobelli, to the venders, of The Westminster Farmers' Market:
Hello and Welcome to the
2012 season at the Westminster Farmers’ Market!
- This coming Friday, May 4th, 3:00pm ? 6:30pm
- Set up from 2:00pm on
- Market opens with the singing of the national anthem by Ann Patsis at 3:00pm
I know you know these next details ? but...
- If you are selling baked goods ? we need to have a copy of your current Board of Health approved kitchen permit attached to your paperwork in our files.
- If you are selling meat ? you need a Food Safety Inspection certificate and your meat must have USDA labeling on it.
- Keep frozen items frozen and cold items cold ? check with a thermometer ? our Board of Health will be!
- Household scales are not permitted ? any scale used must have a seal by an official state Sealer of Weights and Measures.
And a last note...
The Westminster farmers’
Market is certified to accept coupons from the
Farmer's Market Coupon Program,? we do not have an EBT
If you have any questions ? let me know.
Here’s to a great year for all of us.....See you there!
Westminster Agricultural Commission -chair
I would like to add that you cannot set-up to sell, until your application has been approved by The Jury Committe. If you have not sent in your application yet, please do so ASAP.
Our mail address is:
11 South St.
Westminster MA 01473
Our email is forwarded to us through the "Local Harvest" email function on the listing page.