Osma Acres Farm
53464 Osma Acres Road
Houghton, MI 49931
Phone: 906-483-0586, Cell: 906-281-4949
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSA / FARMSHARE AGREEMENT
This is a simple Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Agreement between Osma Acres Farm (OAF) and:
As a member of the farm you are entitled to share in the Produce Harvest proceeds with the following understandings and guidelines:
1. OAF is a local, shareholder financed, privately owned farm. Any product that originates from our farm and/or associate farms is processed 'on the farm'. Unless otherwise stated all products are 'Farm Fresh', and not processed by a licensed facility. Associate farms have agreed to follow the same guidelines as we do. Unless otherwise noted their identity will be kept confidential.
2. OAF is not a retail store. Farm products are only available to current shareholders. The proceeds of the farm are available for the shareholders only and are not for resale.
3. OAF will provide its shareholders with the best possible product at time of delivery. Proper packing, preservation, materials, and industry accepted techniques will always be followed in the preparation of product to its shareholders.
4. OAF follows the strictest health and safely guidelines as set forth by the appropriate authorities at the time of this writing of the contract/agreement. OAF has established guidelines, policies and procedures for member activities associated with the farm. This document will be provided to new members, it will also detail produce ordering and distribution processes for the members.
5. OAF is responsible for all taxes, license, liens, mortgage, insurance, and fees associated with the farm and releases its shareholders of any/all financial responsibility/liability associated with the farm.
6. Any monetary exchange for products from OAF is considered reimbursement for the care, housing, feeding, watering, weeding, cultivating, protection, fertilization, on farm processing/packaging, and health related issues of the farm and/or farm products. No product from OAF is for resale.
7. As a shareholder I/we agree to all of the above. I/we release OAF of all liability associated with any/all products we accept from the farm and releases OAF of any/all financial responsibility/liability associated with our participation in activities at OAF.
8. I/we accept the requested product(s) from OAF as is. I/we also acknowledge that at any time we are not satisfied with this agreement, or OAF is not satisfied, it may be terminated by either party with written notification. This agreement expires on 1 January 2011.
Member Fee is prepayment for produce that the member will obtain during the 2011 harvest season.
Member Agreement Option Selection, check option box below:
[ ] Full Fee $50 = produce at Local Retail Prices LESS 10%
[ ] Half Fee $25 = produce at Local Retail Prices LESS 10%
You can print this form on your computer from :