All right folks, this is the official notice of our Membership Meeting. We'll convene Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 6:30 pm - after our Harvest Celebration potluck (which starts at 5:00 pm). Location: LangLab - our distribution centerCooperatives are democratic organizations controlled by their members, who actively participate in setting their policies and making decisions.
- Bring a dish to pass (perhaps something from the Co-op?) and a
recipe, if you'd like to share.
- Bring your reusable dinnerware
- Beverages provided
- All Members (Voting and Non-Voting) are welcome to attend. However, those that are "Voting Members" are allowed to vote. At this time, a Voting Member is a Member that has volunteered with the Co-op at least 18 hours in the previous 12 months; or a Producer that is a Member and has sold at the Co-op for at least 6 Wednesdays in the previous 12 months. If you're not sure - see the list below.
- Election of Directors - Voting Members will elect President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and one at-large Director.
- Reports from our President, Treasurer and General Manager
- Discussion, time permitting, regarding the future of the Co-op - including possible expenditure for improving online ordering system
- Official business set to end at 7:30 pm, but nobody will be kicked out the door
Posted by Greg @ 06:15 PM EDT