INCA Board Meeting Minutes
March 22, 2010
1. Meeting began at 4:37.
2. The board discussed changing INCA’s mailing address to a PO Box in Des Moines.
a. Matt moved to get a PO Box at the USPS on Forest Ave for 6 months. When the 6 months is up, then we would step back and decide if the address should be moved closer to the new treasurer. The motion was seconded and passed.
3. The board discussed renewing our contract for bookkeeping services.
a. Matt moved to pass a motion to amend the bookkeeping proposal and to return it to the consultant for approval. The motion was seconded and passed.
4. The board discussed the proposal for board training.
a. Michael made a motion to approve the proposal with minor editing changes to spelling. The motion was seconded and approved.
5. The board discussed the drafts for RFPs for board liaison and conference coordinator to staff the 2011 conference. Ryan will edit the proposals based on the board’s suggestions and will circulate them to the board by email for a vote.
6. The proposed time for April’s board meeting by conference call is April 13 at 4:30 p.m.
7. The meeting adjourned at 6 p.m.