1 1/4 C all-purpose flour
1/4 C sugar
1/2 t salt
1 stick of cold butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 large egg
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 C sour cream
3 1/2 T raw blueberry blossom honey
4 C raspberries or any soft fruit
9-inch fluted round tart pan (1 inch deep) with a removable bottom
- In a food processor pulse together all crust ingredients until it looks like course crumbs. Press dough evenly into the tart pan and up the sides. There is no need to butter the tart pan a good crust will butter itself.
- Place pan on a baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a piece of aluminum foil and press onto chilled dough. Use a smaller pie plate to hold down foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and finish baking about another 20 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- With a mixer whip cream cheese until fluffy and smooth.
- Add sour cream and 2 tablespoons honey and mix on high until fully combined.
- Spread filling evenly in shell, then top with fruit.
- Heat remaining honey in a small saucepan over low heat, constantly stirring until liquid, then drizzle over fruit.
Posted by Betty @ 11:00 PM EST