2 teaspoons Demerara sugar
1 cup crushed corn flakes
1/3 cup olive oil
4 medium peeled ripe bananas
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Peel bananas cut long ways and in half. Set aside.
- In pie dish whisk cream, egg and sugar.
- In a separate pie plate add crumbs.
- Dredge bananas in cream mixture, then in crumbs.
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat; heat olive oil.
- Fry fritters about 2 minutes in each side until crispy and golden brown. Serve with Honey Cream.
- In a re-sealable bowl stir all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until serving with banana fritters. Serve again with pancakes, waffles or French toast.