1 1/2 T raw honey (raw wildflower honey or raw buckwheat honey)
2 T butter
1 T olive oil
1/2 t salt
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 lb baby carrots
1-1 1/2 T fresh ginger, grated
- In a heavy bottom skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter and oil.
- Add baby carrots and sauté over medium high heat, keep stirring.
- Add salt, chopped garlic and ginger when the carrots have become lightly browned. Continue to sauté, don’t scorch; continue cooking until they are roasted but not blackened.
- Do not allow garlic to burn - once it has toasted, crush it into the oil/butter with a fork, and push any remaining bits to the side of the pan away from the heat.
- Stir in honey and remaining butter, mixing until the butter has melted.
Posted by Betty @ 11:00 AM EST