2 T granulated gelatin, or 2 packets
2 C cold water
1 C boiling water
3/4 C raw honey (raw wildflower honey or raw buckwheat honey)
3/4 C lime juice
1 t grated lime rind
- In a large bowl soak the 2 tablespoons of gelatin in a 1/2 cup cold water for about 1 minute.
- Add the boiling water and stir until gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Add remaining cold water, honey and lime juice and rind, stir until fully blended.
- Pour into serving dishes or allow set in large bowl. Allow to fully set in the refrigerator.
- Lemon Gelatin: Substitute lime for the lemon juice (and rind).
Posted by Betty @ 11:00 AM EST