1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup demerara sugar
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 oz. chocolate chips
- Combine honey, peanut butter, butter and demerara sugar in a large bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix thoroughly.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients mix well. Stir into peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Drop onto cookie sheet using large tablespoon; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350°F 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to rack and cool