3/4 cup raw orange blossom honey
1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats, divided
2 Tablespoons grated orange peel
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup self rising flour
1 large egg, beaten
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1/3 cup butter, softened
- Mix beaten egg with ricotta cheese, honey and softened butter.
- Mix in 1 cup oats, orange peel and baking soda. Slowly add flour.
- Butter and flour muffin tin.
- Sprinkle remaining oats on each muffin.
- Bake at 375°F about 25 minutes or until finished.
- Remove from pan; cool slightly on wire racks. Serve warm.