Today's recipe is sesame chicken. You will need about 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cut into 2-3 in. strips, 2 tbs soy sauce, 2 tbs flour and about 3/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- pour soy sauce into 9x13 baking dish
- mix flour, sesame seeds and pepper to taste in a separate dish
- dredge chicken strips in soy sauce and then roll into sesame mixture to coat
- bake in same dish at 400 degrees for about 20 -25 min. until chicken is fully cooked and golden brown
- serve over rice with steamed peas and cooked carrot slivers