Green Earth Fair
May 3, 2009 1 to 5 p.m.
Come to the organic farm in Naperville for our 6th annual Green Earth Fair. The event is free and open to the public!
- Experts speaking on organic lawn care, sustainable landscaping, organic home gardening, green home building and remodeling, personal steps to control your carbon footprint, nutrition, and more. The full schedule is below.
- More than 50 organizations and vendors providing information about their activities and products to help you achieve a greener and healthier lifestyle.
- Children's activities include planting seeds, exploring the rich organic soil to find some critters, and making musical instruments. The children's parade with their musical instruments made from recycled materials will start from the Main Stage at 3 p.m.
- Entertainment including local folk and blues musicians
- Tours of the organic farm
- Organic vegetable seedlings and native landscaping plants available for purchase.
The Green Earth Institute is located at the McDonald Farm, owned by The Conservation Foundation.
Address: 10S404 Knoch Knolls Road
Naperville, Illinois 60565
Jody Osmund of Cedar Valley Sustainable farm will be on hand to talk about the meat CSA he and his wife Beth operate in Ottawa, IL.