Spring In The Country Shop and Studio Tour
Featuring A Diverse Group of Local Artisans. Map available at each site.
1. Cabin Antiques 360 366-3296 2355 Burke Rd., Blaine. Joan Carlin owner. Antiques, handmade quilts, aprons, dish towels, and baby items.
2. Whimsy Art Glass Studio 360 510-3256 2911 Main St., Custer. Jennifer Reict owner. Handmade art glass, custom gifts, windows and retail stained glass.
3. Camelot Alpaca Ranch 360 366-9976 (Items sold at Speckled Hen this weekend) Carol owner.
4. Wood-N-Stitches 360 201-5016 7459 Blaine Rd. Birch Bay area Barbara McAllister owner. Handmade seasonal items and quilts.
5. Lone Boot Buffalo Ranch 360 384-4161 2170 Brown Rd., Ferndale Sue and John Muggy owner.
6. Speckled Hen Handmade Primitives 360 441-7867 6640 Trent Lane, Ferndale Kristi McAllister owner. Hand stenciled signs, garden signs, holiday and Americana decor.
7. Back In Thyme Lavender & Gifts shop 360 303-5103 7247 Everett Rd. Custer area. Patty Whitaker owner. Lavender, herbal soaps & teas, felted wool items, unique gifts. Also Featuring: From The Heart, 360 410- 7747 Lori Leighton owner. Hand painted garden and home decor signs and more. The Flour Girl Christine Wekking owner. 360 371-5267. Jenn's Lucky Dreams and Creations Jennifer Stephen owner. Beach Basket Yarn, Birch Bay Drive.
|Start Date:||Apr 4, 2014|
|End Date:||Apr 6, 2014|
|Start Time:||10:00 AM|
|End Time:||6:00 AM|
|Organized by:||Back In Thyme Lavender and Country Gifts|
7247 Everett Rd
Fernale, WA 98248