Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 2 replies To this message.

Author Topic: USDA's High Tunnel Grant for Organic Growers
Click to reply to this message
  Farm Consultant
  S. Windsor CT
USDA's High Tunnel Grant for Organic Growers    (Posted Fri, Oct 8 '10 at 07:30 UTC)

The USDA has been providing 100% grants through their NRCS Eqip program...its intended for organic growers...I would be availible to discuss via phone or email anytime...we have seen allot of success this year due to the program.

Kirk

Kirk, Grower Consultant www.farmtek.com www.growerssupply.com
 ynot
 saukville
Re: USDA's High Tunnel Grant for Organic Growers    (Posted Wed, Dec 1 '10 at 06:30 UTC)

I myself was a recent recipient of a high tunnel through this program for many many years I;ve wanted to purchase .. After my first seasons use I would like to purchase another .There are some restrictions on what you can do with your high tunnel such as no eletric power , no hydroponic systems, no tables or growing racks and more, this program is to extend your ground growing season .
All and all I would say If you are intersted in the program don't hesitate venture forward my agents here in Ozaukee county Wis. were very helpful in getting me started,this will help Better Life Farms grow into the future

tony
 Farm Consultant
 S. Windsor CT
Re: USDA's High Tunnel Grant for Organic Growers    (Posted Wed, Dec 1 '10 at 11:28 UTC)

Thanks so much for the support Tony! Yes the program has some minor requirments but this is to satisfy the USDA's study on how much more growth is accomplished by using High Tunnels...if anyone is interested please email or call anytime.

High Tunnel Buyers Guide:

http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplies/cat1a;ft1_coldframes_hightunnels.html

Kirk, Grower Consultant www.farmtek.com www.growerssupply.com