Not logged in, login or create an account

There is 1 reply To this message.

Author Topic: HELP WANTED
Click to reply to this message
  NONGMO
  Montgomery City
HELP WANTED    (Posted Wed, Jan 2 '13 at 03:09 UTC)

Greyson Organics at Lizonberry Farms is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, hard working part time intern or experienced individual (20-30 hours/week) for our 2013 summer growing season. Those who are hard working, passionate about organic growing methods, working with plants and soil, will be best fit on our farm.
Located in the hills of Missouri, 80 miles west of St. Louis near Danville, Mo. Lizonberry Farms is a 56 acre QCS certified organic mixed crop, wildflower, and vegetable farm with high tunnel. We operate and sell our produce at Farmers' Markets and provide produce deliveries to local supermarkets, and distributors.
All applicants should have good communication skills and be capable of putting in occasional long days, sometimes working in hot weather conditions. We?re seeking candidates who are committed to staying the entire 2013 growing season (Feb/March to November). Farm experience a plus.
Farm work is both physically and mentally challenging. Employees are paid fairly, based upon their qualifications and in return we expect work to be done efficiently while maintaining the highest standards of organic quality. Compensation is hourly and based upon experience.
There?s lots going on here at the farm and you?ll experience a little bit of everything, pitching in where needed ? field work, wildflower management, high tunnel work (planting, weeding, harvesting and packing), deliveries and farmers? market sales. 2013 will be an exciting year at the farm as we grow in healthy new directions.

Interested applicants, please respond with resume and letter of interest.

Slivi
 Miami Beach
Re: HELP WANTED    (Posted Tue, Jan 22 '13 at 04:27 UTC)

Greetings!

My name is Silvia, I do not have a relevant resume.

I am a free lance flower designer, very interested in learning/working in a farm. I am a hard working and reliable person, I want to have my own small farm in the future, when I move back to Peru.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Silvia Danino

Silvia Daninno