Not logged in, login or create an account

There is 1 reply To this message.

Author Topic: Seeking seasonal farm, summer program position that allows super-cool kid
Click to reply to this message
  Wcoyote
  Littleton
Seeking seasonal farm, summer program position that allows super-cool kid    (Posted Wed, Jan 23 '13 at 03:04 UTC)

Greetings,
I am a hard-working, earth-loving, backyard gardener seeking a more hands-on opportunity to assist a farm community through their growing season this year. Additionally, I am an MBA in marketing with PLACE certification (Colorado teaching certification) in early childhood and special Ed so I have other skill sets to offer as well. I can lift up to about 50 lbs, am healthy and have my own health coverage.

I have flexibility to live on site (preferred). The catch: I seek an opportunity that allows me to bring my 5 year old with me as much of this is to expose him to the important role of farming, and the work it requires. Think of it as another willing supervised apprentice! He has gathered eggs, fed farm animals and loves to help :)

Though the hubby would be left behind temporarily in his corporate job, he has graphic design skills to offer as well in exchange for any farm willing to consider this proposition (helpful for marketing, PR)......

Availability: March through August 2013

Dot Hughes Werth
 Wcoyote
 Littleton
Re: Seeking seasonal farm, summer program position that allows super-cool kid    (Posted Wed, Jan 23 '13 at 03:10 UTC)

Forgot to post contact info: Hughes. or 720.839.5753
Happy to send a resume as well, thx!

Dot Hughes Werth