Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 5 replies To this message.

Author Topic: looking for a farm work
Click to reply to this message
  haleh
  ashburn
looking for a farm work    (Posted Wed, Feb 20 '13 at 03:22 UTC)

Hello There my name is haleh and im 26, looking to help out sincerely a family/farm community
im willing to travel, im currently in va, i am compassionate, polite, kind, and mannered, i take my tasks seriously and heartfelt, i like to do everything completely and im not lazy, is there anyone out there who could use my assistance and help...

hd
 Chery
 Raleigh
Re: looking for a farm work    (Posted Sun, Feb 24 '13 at 01:37 UTC)

Same here! I'm 29 and hopefully will move to Raleigh, NC by April. I have no experience in farming but would really like to learn by helping.

CentralPaFarm
 ickesburg
Re: looking for a farm work    (Posted Thu, Mar 7 '13 at 05:37 UTC)

I need help on 6 acre central Pa farm 50 miles NW Harrisburg, Pa

check out my site here in central pa

http://directory.ic.org/22661/Central_Pa_Mountain_farm___for_Hip_open_minded_people

my 6 acre farm for sale in central pa http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/reo/3599957531.html
 East West Farm
 Marietta
Re: looking for a farm work    (Posted Mon, Mar 11 '13 at 08:50 UTC)

We are located in Northwest GA, about 20 miles from Atlanta. We're a small, sustainable family farm on 7 acres. We are pasture and permaculture based expanding into biodynamics. We are in need of enthusiastic helpers who are motivated and passionate. Contact us ASAP. We do have boarding available.

Daniel Seedorf
eastwestfarm.com

Pslam 103:12
 Misty Morning Farm
 Deer Island
Re: looking for a farm work    (Posted Mon, Apr 29 '13 at 07:10 UTC)

Hi Haleh!

If you are still looking, consider us. We are in our 3rd year as a small diverse sustainable farm. We are in need of someone enthusiastic and would like to talk to you more. Please check out our website for more info on what we are about... www.mistymorningfarms.com

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Melisa and Matt

Thanks, MM...
 haleh
 ashburn
Re: looking for a farm work    (Posted Mon, Apr 29 '13 at 10:51 UTC)

Hi again, thanks for writing, your home seems loveyly
with the goats and sheep and other animals you have there with
you, what information you need...?

hd