Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 4 replies To this message.

Author Topic: live/work opportunity for family of 4??
Click to reply to this message
  OmollyO
  Colorado Springs
live/work opportunity for family of 4??    (Posted Mon, Jan 20 '14 at 01:58 UTC)

Hi Everyone,
We're hoping there is an organic farm out there that needs some hardworking people who learn quickly and are passionate about eating real food!

My husband and I only have experience growing a small backyard garden for one summer in southwest CO (tough soil!), but we're both hard-working and intelligent and we can follow directions :)

We have an 8 year old son and 3 year old daughter (and a 14 year old lab mutt who's still got a kick in her step!) and we'd love to find an opportunity to live and work on an organic farm! If anyone has a yurt/earthship/small cabin that we could live in, and is willing to give a family who's trying to make a difference in our society a chance, we'd love to chat with you!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Have a great week,
Molly

camphillnorthamerica
 Hudson
Re: live/work opportunity for family of 4??    (Posted Tue, Jan 21 '14 at 03:40 UTC)

Molly,

Have you ever considered living in a Camphill community? Many of our communities are biodynamic farms, and many of them have families living there as well. if you're interested feel free to contact me ().

Lori Greene
 Memphis
Re: live/work opportunity for family of 4??    (Posted Mon, Jan 27 '14 at 04:24 UTC)

Hi Molly, are you looking to lease, caretake or intern? We have a farm and are in need of folks to look after it. I'd be glad to give you more info if you are interested. Thanks,
Lori
email me at

Lori Greene
 redwing farm
 lewisburg wv
Re: live/work opportunity for family of 4??    (Posted Wed, Mar 19 '14 at 08:09 UTC)

Redwing Farm In Lewisburg wv. May be looking for a family to help us. We are an organically grown farm specializing in market produce, and heritage pork, and hopefully some meat poultry soon. Check out our website at redwingfarmwv.com or our facebook page if you have any interest in the mountains of WV. jlbair1@gmail.com redwingfarm1@gmail.com

OmollyO
 Colorado Springs
Re: live/work opportunity for family of 4??    (Posted Sun, Mar 23 '14 at 11:28 UTC)

Thanks for the replies everyone!
We're all set for now :)

Have a great day!