Wright-Locke Farm, a historic farm in Winchester, MA, is now hiring Seasonal Educators for our April vacation, spring after school, and summer vacation programs for children in grades K - 5. Educators must be 18 years or older and have reliable transportation. All farm staff are required to undergo a CORI check prior to the start of their work period.
An Educator's responsibilities include:
- Reading the farm's Information Guide and Activity Packet prior to training
- Attending mandatory on-farm training prior to the start of a program
- Facilitation of lessons and activities
- Communication with Counselors-in-Training (CITs) or volunteers
- Communication with the Education Coordinator and farm staff
Educators are paid $12 per hour (includes attendance at mandatory training sessions).
For more information about the position, program schedules, and how to apply, please visit our website: www.wlfarm.org/farm-ed-jobs-volunteer-opps/