Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 4 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Seeking Dallas/E Texas Business Partner
Click to reply to this message
  GailP
  Terrell
Seeking Dallas/E Texas Business Partner    (Posted Fri, Jan 24 '14 at 07:11 UTC)

I am looking to partner with someone to build/increase a small business to sustain both of us. I have ideas but not stuck on any particular model or product. I am currently selling someone else?s product in the local farmers market circuit which has been successful. One option might be to try to produce & sell our own product.

Please feel welcome to contact me via e-mail.

jay geng
 princeton
Re: Seeking Dallas/E Texas Business Partner    (Posted Mon, Feb 10 '14 at 02:48 UTC)

please call me at 2145646618,or email ,

GailP
 Terrell
Re: Seeking Dallas/E Texas Business Partner    (Posted Mon, Feb 10 '14 at 03:09 UTC)

Hi: I just sent you an e-mail from gailp. If not in your in box, please check your junk/spam.

TickledWizard
 Mckinney
Re: Seeking Dallas/E Texas Business Partner    (Posted Tue, Jul 1 '14 at 08:00 UTC)

Hello,

I was interested if there was any follow-up on this conversation? I have just moved to Dallas and am seeking to learn more about CSA. My name is Ross DeOtte and I have recently graduated from Texas A&M.

I am currently seeking change America's food system to one of health and sustainability. How may I be of service?
 GailP
 Terrell
Re: Seeking Dallas/E Texas Business Partner    (Posted Tue, Jul 1 '14 at 08:32 UTC)

I'd be happy to share. Do you have an e-mail I can write to?