Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 5 replies To this message.

Author Topic: High Tunnel Grant Results!
Click to reply to this message
  Farm Consultant
  S. Windsor CT
High Tunnel Grant Results!    (Posted Tue, Jan 11 '11 at 06:53 UTC)

Just wanted to share with all of you some kind words from one of our Local Harvest members who is on her way to receiving the grant.

Prairie Girl
Detroit Lakes

Re: Organic People- High Tunnel Grant for 2011 has been extended (Posted Sat, Jan 8 '11 at 02:07 CST) Rank Message:

Kirk,
Thanks for all your help! As you know by now we're well on our way to securing a grant! I was amazed how you figured out where I was and who I had to contact! Without your keen knowledge and insight - we may have gone on for a few more years without investiaging this further.

Thanks again!

Slow food and good eatin' that's what's life's about. Enjoying growing food and learning more each year.

For more info on how to get your High Tunnel please email or request via this thread...dont forget to include your State and County

Happy Growing!

Kirk

Kirk, Grower Consultant www.farmtek.com www.growerssupply.com
 Farm Consultant
 S. Windsor CT
Re: High Tunnel Grant Results!    (Posted Mon, Jan 24 '11 at 08:07 UTC)
 plowgirl
 swansea
Re: High Tunnel Grant Results!    (Posted Sat, Jan 29 '11 at 02:32 UTC)

how can I get a high tunnel grant? I've been looking into the tunnels and would like to use them in my garden. Thanks, Sherie

sherie norwood
 Farm Consultant
 S. Windsor CT
Re: High Tunnel Grant Results!    (Posted Sat, Jan 29 '11 at 02:59 UTC)

Good talking with you today Sheri...Mike from the NRCS should be contacting you regarding the tunnel...I have sent out the catalog via priority mail...let me know once you get it we can select a unit.

Kirk

Prairie Girl
 Detroit Lakes
Re: High Tunnel Grant Results!    (Posted Tue, Jun 26 '12 at 10:14 UTC)

What a guy using stuff that is old and is - I sure don't have the same opion today, he took me for a hell of a ride - my head is still spinning and I'm wondering how to get this bad experence done with and keep my passion that this ever so helpful guy that took me for. Don't use this as any good reference cause it's not - it's been hell and still is unfortunately. He got me to order what I shoulden't have cause I believed in his words cause he's worked these grants before.... I'm in deep hot water due to this guy and never had any wrong doings before - should have smelled the Fox in the Hen house....

Slow food and good eatin' that's what's life's about. Enjoying growing food and learning more each year.
 pepaw
 hibbing
Re: High Tunnel Grant Results!    (Posted Mon, Jul 2 '12 at 02:01 UTC)

we are looking into a high tunnel, how hard is it nto be an organic gardener?