Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 5 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants
Click to reply to this message
  CyberWoolf
  Lockport
Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants    (Posted Thu, May 5 '11 at 04:57 UTC)

Does anyone know where I can get either Tayberry or Loganberry plants? I have found 2 places online but they are out of stock or require a minimum amount (like $30) to place the order. I would really love to have either of them but don't want to spend $40 - $50 smackers for one plant!!

Thank you!

kodiakgirl
 kodiak
Re: Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants    (Posted Thu, May 5 '11 at 05:44 UTC)

check JLHudson seedsman on line to find seeds

heather
 CyberWoolf
 Lockport
Re: Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants    (Posted Fri, May 6 '11 at 02:33 UTC)

Thanks! They didn't have them :-( I guess it's not meant to be! :-D

AKPenUga
 PIP
Re: Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants    (Posted Sun, Apr 29 '12 at 04:50 UTC)

Try One World in Oregon, Molalla. I have gotten logans from them for some time and they run around $6/plant, if I remember right. They do sell out but you can place an order for them in the future at any time.
Also try Raintree Nursery in WA. They had at least the logan and can't remember if tayberries or not.
Again very doable prices.

Farming in the wilds of Bristol Bay
 kodiakgirl
 kodiak
Re: Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants    (Posted Mon, Apr 30 '12 at 02:52 UTC)

and Raintree and Musser Forests

heather
 Langfordm
 NEW YORK
Re: Wanted: Loganberry or Tayberry Plants?    (Posted Wed, May 16 '12 at 11:49 UTC)

I'd get yourself a pair of leather work gloves. Normal "gardening" gloves are only useful for keeping your hands clean, they offer little or no protection against thorns.
http://www.zimbio.com/Nail+Fungus/articles/zPV0GctILGI/ZetaClear+Nail+Fungus+Treatment+Review+Zeta

Jacq uelyn