Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 2 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Is there a Canadian version of Local Harvest?
Click to reply to this message
  Eat Local Burlington
  Burlington
Is there a Canadian version of Local Harvest?    (Posted Wed, Apr 4 '12 at 06:24 UTC)

I'm located in Burlington Ontario and just discovered this website. I'm looking for a Canadian version of Local Harvest showing all our resources as you have listed here (CSA's, restaurants, farms etc...) in Canada...or can your site be expanded to include Canada?

Thank you.

Danielle Roche www.eatlocalburlington .ca "In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy" (J.C. Sawhill - President, The Nature Society)
 greeny
 burlington
Re: Is there a Canadian version of Local Harvest?    (Posted Tue, Apr 10 '12 at 03:15 UTC)

Try Plan B Organic farms..Hamilton Flamborough Area..they drop off and deliver to Burlington..
Just found this out!! I live in Burlington Ontario too.

af
 Eat Local Burlington
 Burlington
Re: Is there a Canadian version of Local Harvest?    (Posted Tue, Apr 10 '12 at 06:53 UTC)

Thank you. I have Plan B listed on my site now along with some other local organic farms. You might find it useful since you live in Burlington too. http://www.meetup.com/eatlocalburlington/pages/Local_Organic_Farms/.

But what I am looking for is a site like this one, LocalHarvest that has the same search capabilities and features but specifically for Canada, not the US. Do you know of one?

Danielle Roche www.eatlocalburlington .ca "In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy" (J.C. Sawhill - President, The Nature Society)