Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 6 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!
Click to reply to this message
  foodgirl
  Fort Worth
Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Tue, Jun 29 '10 at 10:46 UTC)

I am having no luck finding fresh dill with flowering heads of blooms to make some pickles. All in the stores is the little culinary packages. I am willing to order online, pay expedited shipping etc.
Please Help!!!

CLTune
 Ohiorganic
 Eaton
Re: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Wed, Jun 30 '10 at 04:34 UTC)

have you check farmers markets? This is dill season, even in the south.
to find a market near you all you have to do is look at the menu bar at the top of this page and click on "Home" and follow the instructions.

Lucy Goodman Boulder Belt Eco-Farm Eaton, OH http://boulderbelt.blogspot.com http://www.boulderbeltfarm.com
 swfarm
 Sulphur Springs
Re: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Wed, Jun 30 '10 at 07:25 UTC)

How much do you need? I have quite a bit here if you're willing to come and get it. I'm 1 1/4 hrs. east of Dallas.

Come grow with us.
 foodgirl
 Fort Worth
Re: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Wed, Jun 30 '10 at 10:43 UTC)

Yes yes yes!!!
I can be there tomorrow! (Thursday July 1)
How much will I owe you?
Make sure it's still there in the morning - the catepillars devoured mine overnight!
Thanks so much!

CLTune
 swfarm
 Sulphur Springs
Re: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Sun, Jul 4 '10 at 08:21 UTC)

Sorry I missed your post about the 1st. You can call us, our number is on our profile page here at LH, if you still need the dill.

Come grow with us.
 kennyjoyy
Re: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Sat, Sep 25 '10 at 01:36 UTC)

Dill is a plant , that yields both a seed-like fruit referred to as dill seed or dill and leafy growth called dill weed. The plant is in the same family, Apiaceae, as anise, fennel, cilantro, caraway, and cumin.

2mg xanax
 whodat
 Sevierville
Re: Need Fresh Dill with Blooms for Canning!    (Posted Tue, Jul 15 '14 at 03:07 UTC)

As indicated, I need fresh dill for canning.

john peine