Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 4 replies To this message.

Author Topic: NOT Price Gouging Heirloom Tomato Seeds
Click to reply to this message
  Bluelytes
  Washington State
NOT Price Gouging Heirloom Tomato Seeds    (Posted Thu, Oct 15 '09 at 01:40 UTC)

I saw a post on here re: price gouging on heirloom tomato seed prices. This practice of price gouging is insane. I offer this information as an alternative.
I have used this company:
http://t-garden.homeip.net/mwiki/index.php/Category:Tomato_varieties_list

MANY times, and found her to be honest, ethical, FAST, and CHEEP, like FREE shipping with small order. Tell here "Bluelytes" sent you.

redrosa
 Spencer, IN
Re: NOT Price Gouging Heirloom Tomato Seeds    (Posted Tue, Oct 20 '09 at 07:24 UTC)

The post you refer to is two years old, and the company that prompted it is no longer on Local Harvest.

Currently, several vendors including our farm offer some heirloom tomato and other seeds (including some quite rare ones) at UNDER $2. That is dirt cheap when you consider the labor-intensiveness of hand-pollinating certain crops like squashes and melons.

It is unseemly to come on this site with dated, inaccurate information and promoting an outside business.

redrosa
 Spencer, IN
Re: NOT Price Gouging Heirloom Tomato Seeds    (Posted Tue, Oct 20 '09 at 07:26 UTC)

The post you refer to is two years old, and the company that prompted it is no longer on Local Harvest.

Currently, several vendors including our farm offer some heirloom tomato and other seeds (including some quite rare ones) at UNDER $2. That is dirt cheap when you consider the labor-intensiveness of hand-pollinating certain crops like squashes and melons.

It is unseemly to come on this site with dated, inaccurate information and promoting an outside business.

LH Moderator: this post seems to violate the rule against promoting on this forum, and I recommend that it be deleted.

nw organic
  Ridgefield
Re: NOT Price Gouging Heirloom Tomato Seeds    (Posted Mon, Nov 1 '10 at 01:01 UTC)

I would like your info and also any in the Pacific northwest thanks

Joyce Haines
 Bluelytes
 Washington State
Re: NOT Price Gouging Heirloom Tomato Seeds    (Posted Mon, Nov 1 '10 at 01:14 UTC)

JOYCE,
If you are talking about me re: contact, you can email me directly at: bluelytes at yahoo dot com

Best;
bluey