Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 4 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Looking for produce vendors-Atlanta area
Click to reply to this message
  thomasp
  Atlanta
Looking for produce vendors-Atlanta area    (Posted Wed, Jun 29 '11 at 12:40 UTC)

Our Coop is always looking for local All Organic and Organically grown produce for our store. Must be delivered and in wholesale market price range. We may be willing to commit to a pre-buy of your crops, depending on specific items and availability/need.

If you are interested in bringing your produce to market directly, contact me.

Thomas Pawlenko - GM Sevananda Natural Foods Market Cooperatively Owned since 1974
 stephen6426
 Bell Buckle
Re: Looking for produce vendors-Atlanta area    (Posted Sun, Nov 11 '12 at 03:24 UTC)

I am considering panting an acre of sweet corn and would like to have some wholesale buyers established before I plant. I would like to plant on 3 or 4 different dates so I have corn coming in through the summer. Would you be interested in sweet corn? If so, how much and how often? What is the average price for picked and delivered sweet corn? I am a few hours away from you but could deliver a large amount every few weeks if needed.
Thanks
Stephen
931-607-6426

Stephen Smith
 tsweeton
 Tracy City
Re: Looking for produce vendors-Atlanta area    (Posted Wed, Dec 5 '12 at 01:38 UTC)

I am looking to expand our wholesale business to the Atlanta area next spring. We specialize in heirloom tomatoes. We use all natural pesticides-no chemicals. We grow a variety of vegetables and also have a 3 acre vineyard of scupdines and muscadines. If this is something that may interest you, please contact me at

Thank you,
Tami

Tami Sweeton
 Ingram
 Cottonwood
Re: Looking for produce vendors-Atlanta area    (Posted Fri, Dec 28 '12 at 02:58 UTC)

We are interested in your produce needs. E-mail us at dawnsunrise1@yahoo.com and we can discuss pricing and products. We have farmed for 4 generations and use drip irrigation. We pride ourselves on the TASTE of our produce. We sell to other grocery stores.

wvhaugen
 Ferndale
Re: Looking for produce vendors-Atlanta area    (Posted Fri, Dec 28 '12 at 06:21 UTC)

Wow - I am impressed that you are actually interested in buying local. Our local Bellingham food co-op has no interest in buying from non-certified producers, negotiating on prices or even considering prepayment. Keep up the good work!

Catering to the unique Ferndale perspective.