Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 4 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Local produce for independent grocer needed
Click to reply to this message
  kmcconn23
  Knoxville
Local produce for independent grocer needed    (Posted Sat, Jul 30 '11 at 10:23 UTC)

Hi I am a store manager for a independent grocery store in Knoxville, and we are looking to expand our local produce to more than Grainger County tomatoes. We would love to get okra, beans, squash, corn, If any body is interested please send me an email.

Keith
 Hartsville Harvester
 Hartsville
Re: Local produce for independent grocer needed    (Posted Sun, Oct 30 '11 at 02:59 UTC)

We would be able to produce everything you would need starting next year. We grow everything all natural. We are close to cookeville. Send me an email starlitefarms1815@gmail.com. Thanks

kmcconn23
 Knoxville
Re: Local produce for independent grocer needed    (Posted Thu, Nov 3 '11 at 06:18 UTC)

Hello Starlite Farms,

This is Keith at Butler and Bailey Market. Thank you for responding to our post about a local produce supplier. I would like to talk to you about how we should go about getting things started. Specifically, I would like to go over what you guys can grow, an estimated cost, deliveries, and what you need from us. Our number is (865)691-8881 and my email is kmcconn23@gmail.com. Hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Keith McConnell
Store Manager at Butler and Bailey Market

Keith
 BrewersMushrooms
 Dandridge
Re: Local produce for independent grocer needed    (Posted Thu, Dec 29 '11 at 11:53 UTC)

We would be able to supply you with fresh gourmet mushrooms. We already make a delivery to Knoxville once a week. Give us a call or email . Thanks

Hugh Brewer
 Veronicailerda
 new york
Re: Local produce for independent grocer needed    (Posted Tue, Nov 20 '12 at 05:55 UTC)

Would anybody happen to know any estimates? I don't want to guess because I don't want to get wrong numbers.

http://fashionandstyles.org/wayfair-promo-code-wayfair-coupons-wayfair-coupon-code-2012.html

Abayg Arysangco