Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 4 replies To this message.

Author Topic: plastic milk crates
Click to reply to this message
  cratesuppliers
  fairfield
plastic milk crates    (Posted Fri, Mar 30 '12 at 09:58 UTC)

Anyone looking for wholesale direct from the manufacturer milk crates to help with the upcoming harvest? Please contact me directly. Family owned and operated. 2 sizes of plastic milk crates, 16Q and 24Q. All colors available and name plates. www.cratesuppliers.com

Inessa Rozenberg Director of Sales&Marketing Adali Plastic, Inc. www.cratesuppliers.com
 harvest house
 Washington
Re: plastic milk crates    (Posted Thu, Sep 27 '12 at 12:15 UTC)

Hi! I am a student at George Washington University in Washington, DC and am part of a student run team designing the 2013 DC entry into the Solar Decathlon. Catholic University is building the energy efficient home and my team is designing the landscape. The house is called Harvest House so our planting design centers around harvesting vegetables and fruits and the idea of reaping, harvesting, cooking and celebrating. I am looking for 800 milk crates that will be used as planters - our supplier will receive great PR and mention on site. Would you be interested in working with us?

jtcindc
 cratesuppliers
 fairfield
Re: plastic milk crates    (Posted Mon, Oct 1 '12 at 03:03 UTC)

Please contact me directly at to discuss this. Thanks!

Inessa Rozenberg Director of Sales&Marketing Adali Plastic, Inc. www.cratesuppliers.com
 ccqqkk
 shsjjha
Re: plastic milk crates    (Posted Fri, Oct 12 '12 at 07:44 UTC)

Everybody is good, I would like to ask the next question: how to install Sony VGN - TX27CP - B Cpu Cooling Fan

http://www.laptopscpufan.com/
 Sophiaarp
 new york
Re: plastic milk crates?    (Posted Sat, Nov 10 '12 at 03:43 UTC)

People buy crates that look like milk crates to store stuff in. Sell them or put in front of your home and give them away free. They will go fast. If yoou sole them for a dollar a piece, they would sell.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/answers/other-news-and-events-20121018215840AAto7va.html

Sophiaarp ripeed