Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 0 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Vendors Wanted for Downtown Columbus, OH Market
Click to reply to this message
  Pearl Market Manager
  Columbus
Vendors Wanted for Downtown Columbus, OH Market    (Posted Wed, Feb 13 '13 at 07:43 UTC)

Dear Friends,

We are happy to announce that enrollment for the 2013 Pearl Market is now open! We are always looking for new farmers & merchants to participate in the Market. I would appreciate it if you could forward this message on to anyone that may be interested in the Market.

Set in the middle of the hustle and bustle of downtown Columbus, the Pearl Market offers a unique opportunity for people downtown to purchase farm fresh produce, baked goods, specialty foods and drinks, health and beauty products, cards and small gift items, arts and crafts, home décor, fashion, and entertainment items.

Conveniently located in the alleyways between Broad, High, Gay, and Third Streets, the primary objective for the Pearl Market is to develop a merchant mix that reflects the rich cultural diversity of Central Ohio while encouraging customers to purchase fresh locally grown produce and other goods. The 2013 Pearl Market will operate every Tuesday and Friday from Tuesday May 14, 2013 through Friday October 26, 2013.

To register individuals need to simply visit www.downtowncolumbus.com/pearlmarket/become-a-vendor to download the application, fill it out and mail it back to us. If you would like an electronic version emailed to you, please contact us.

Payment is NOT due at time of application, and can be held until the individual is enrolled.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Adam Schroeder
Pearl Market Manager