Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 2 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Free CSA start-up guide
Click to reply to this message
  OldHomeplace
  Oneida
Free CSA start-up guide    (Posted Wed, Aug 7 '13 at 10:43 UTC)

Hi all,

I recently compiled an ebook detailing my family's process in beginning a local meat CSA. If you read the July edition of Acres USA you may have seen the article detailing our journey...

At any rate, I pulled this guide together to help other small farmer's who are considering a meat CSA. The guide goes into detail about the logistics necessary to our operation, both on the production and marketing side. I have made the ebook available for download on our website (http://www.oldhomeplacefarm.com/csa-how-to-guide.php) in the hopes that it will help someone else out.

The book is free, but I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know if you find something of interest within.

Best wishes in your farming ventures!

Will Bowling
Old Homeplace Farm

OldHomeplace
 Oneida
Re: Free CSA start-up guide    (Posted Wed, Aug 14 '13 at 03:46 UTC)

Also ( if you're hesitant to click the link above), just Google "Old Homeplace Farm meat CSA guide) for your copy.

Best wishes,
Will

Paula
 Pisgah
Re: Free CSA start-up guide    (Posted Wed, Aug 14 '13 at 02:32 UTC)

Thank you for sharing this. Although we are not planning to get into meat production, it was very interesting to see how you have done things and I think this would be a wonderful resource for anyone who wants to start a meat CSA.

Paula