Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 5 replies To this message.

Author Topic: beekeeping classes
Click to reply to this message
  kkaaaj
  Abilene
beekeeping classes    (Posted Tue, Nov 18 '08 at 03:28 UTC)

I would like to know if anyone knows of any beekeeping classes near Abilene, Texas or where to get info on bees, hives, etc. I really would like to start doing this.

and180
 Harrisburg
Re: beekeeping classes    (Posted Tue, Nov 18 '08 at 04:03 UTC)

I am from PA. This is my first year in beekeeping. I don't know of any Beekeeping clubs in TX. Check out Bee Culture website, this has information about clubs around the country.There are a lot of books on beekeeping. I started with Beekeeping for Dummies by Howland Blackiston. This book is excellent. For beekeeping supplies you can start with Dadant Company. They have everything. I hope this will help you. Andy

goodway
 talihina
Re: beekeeping classes    (Posted Fri, Dec 31 '10 at 05:53 UTC)

I belong to a chemical free bee keeping club and we have classes near bryan tx email me if your interested

Chickenhouses
 Archer
Re: beekeeping classes    (Posted Sat, Jan 1 '11 at 02:50 UTC)

Check your USDA dept in your area for the classes and to get all your supplies a great company out of Florida - Dadant in HIgh Springs florida 386-454-0237
www.dadant.com, my husband gets all of his supplies from this company. He started with one hive that he got from his sister for his birthday 3 yrs ago we now have 10 hives and lots of yummy honey.

Happy Beekeeping

Fertilized Chicken Eggs for Sale|Chicken Egg Incubators
 Patriciaillespie
 new york
Re: beekeeping classes?    (Posted Thu, Sep 20 '12 at 06:56 UTC)

i need some funny book titles for my database im working on for a class project There alot to pick from so im asking u guys to help me pick.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120918201735AA5JSak

Patrici aillespie
 zincsulfate
 newyork
Re: beekeeping classes    (Posted Tue, Sep 17 '13 at 06:51 UTC)

great.

This is zincsulfate from Rech Chemical Co.Ltd.Rech Chemical Co., Ltd is a supplier of inorganic sulfate salts such as zinc sulfate,ferrous sulfate,manganese sulfate and magnesium sulfate.More Info. in http://www.rqsulfates.com.