Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 5 replies To this message.

Author Topic: New Zealand Whites are now available!!!
Click to reply to this message
  alleykat
  shawnee
New Zealand Whites are now available!!!    (Posted Sun, Mar 29 '09 at 07:56 UTC)

I now have NZW's available. Ready for the table or would make excellent breeding stock. Shawnee OK

glbabb
 Talala
Re: New Zealand Whites are now available!!!    (Posted Wed, May 13 '09 at 05:32 UTC)

do you still have any of the NZ Whites left

alleykat
 shawnee
Re: New Zealand Whites are now available!!!    (Posted Wed, May 13 '09 at 05:36 UTC)

I don't have any available at the moment but will have some in about 3 weeks if that will work? Thanks. Allison

ConnieL
 Hubbard, TX
Re: New Zealand Whites are now available!!!    (Posted Thu, Jul 9 '09 at 06:57 UTC)

Well, I guess I can't PM on this website?

I'm interested to know if you have any New Zealands for sale right now and if they are both show and meat quality. Please contact me with what you have available and prices.

Thanks.

ConnieL

Lord, that we may live more abundantly...
 ConnieL
 Hubbard, TX
Re: New Zealand Whites are now available!!!    (Posted Wed, Aug 26 '09 at 10:45 UTC)

Hi.

How far is Shawnee, OK from Dallas and do you have any breeding stock available now?

By "breeding stock", I don't necessarily mean "grown." I don't mind waiting a while for them to get grown--probably better I do.

If you do, can you send me contact info, prices, etc., to my email:

Be sure to identify "New Zealand Rabbits" or something in the subject line. I get so much junk mail too, I don't want to accidentally zap it.

Thanks.

Connie

Lord, that we may live more abundantly...
 MaxDaniel
 West Midlands
Re: New Zealand Whites are now available!!!    (Posted Wed, Aug 24 '11 at 02:39 UTC)

Please send me available stocks.