Not logged in, login or create an account

There are 11 replies To this message.

Author Topic: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot
Click to reply to this message
  Phaedrus
  New Cumberland
Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Tue, Jan 29 '13 at 08:34 UTC)

Local PA land owner would like to turrn a 1 acre (at one time) back to it's full potential. This is a project. Anyone wanting to get their feet wet with many types of low-impact living, this may be for you, maybe not. I can offer percentage of yeild, a chance to design, 220/110 Hook-Up, and water. This will hopefully become a a garden centered on community. It might be well to add that I am strictly organic (there has not been any chemicals on the property for 50+years) I am not "certified" though. Looking to hear from you. Although I am not involved in social media extensively, I do have an account I use for activism on twitter (anti-fracking, greed) #Phaedrus12 or land line 71seven nine one 9 four 9 four 8 Thanks and Peace,Be Safe, Phaedrus12

wvhaugen
 Ferndale
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Tue, Jan 29 '13 at 04:41 UTC)

Good for you. We need to widen the circle of people using organic methods on small plots. Many hands make light work.

Catering to the unique Ferndale perspective.
 andres
 corvallis
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Tue, Jan 29 '13 at 07:53 UTC)

where in albany . i might be interested .

andres
 corvallis
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Tue, Jan 29 '13 at 07:56 UTC)

never mind sir.

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Tue, Jan 29 '13 at 09:55 UTC)

Central PA area, Thanks.

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Thu, Jan 31 '13 at 05:56 UTC)

Thank you for all your responses, still looking for someone local though. Peace ----

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Sat, Feb 9 '13 at 05:55 UTC)

Thanks for all your interest but I have about 3 weeks before I have to start making choices, If anyone is seriously interested in the Job I decribed (not really a job) Some would consider this just WWOOFing PA, please contact me soon. Thanks

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Sun, Feb 10 '13 at 09:03 UTC)

Full lilsting and more information now listed on th WWOOfing web site for those still considering and able to perform. "Fishing Creek Community alliance" Thanks

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Wed, Mar 6 '13 at 03:34 UTC)

Bump

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Fri, May 10 '13 at 06:07 UTC)

Stilll Looking....Anyone local need a garden plot?

ph49
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Tue, May 28 '13 at 03:14 UTC)

Phaedrus, I'm very interested! I acutally live in New Cumberland as well (Drexel Hills), and am just looking for opportunities to learn. I would have some time available in the evenings during the week and more time on the weekends to help. Let me know if you're still looking for help.

Phaedrus
 New Cumberland
Re: Local land owner, disabled, would like to establish 1 acre plot    (Posted Thu, May 30 '13 at 01:20 UTC)

My Phone is 919 four9four8 give me a call and we can discuss details. Thanks, Phaedrus