Not logged in, login or create an account

There is 1 reply To this message.

Author Topic: Organic Farm for Lease with Option to Purchase
Click to reply to this message
  hooters
  Cross
Organic Farm for Lease with Option to Purchase    (Posted Tue, Feb 12 '13 at 04:53 UTC)

Organic Farm for Lease with Option to Purchase
Excellent opportunity for an individual, couple or group to Lease ( minimum three years) a small (32+/- acre) working Organic Farm with Option to Purchase. The Farm is located 40 miles West of Charleston, SC in a peaceful rural setting surrounded by mixed forest and was established in 1992. The property features fencing and cross fencing, with multiple out buildings and two wells. 19 acres are cultivatable with typically seven to ten acres in production and five acres in pasture. An older two bedroom cottage, with large living room and eat in kitchen, one bathroom, covered front porch and back porch. A small storage building / with attached hen house and enclosure and a small storage building with well. A tractor, implements, irrigation equipment, miscellaneous materials and equipment are included in the lease. In addition, utilization of the business name and existing entry into established Farmer?s Markets can be included in the lease. This is a turnkey opportunity that has grossed six figures for many years and is well established and respected throughout South Carolina and the South East. The owner is looking to retire, but will mentor and be available for consultation. Additional information or inquires can be directed to 423-525-0836 or

johnnyandsue
 quepos, costa rica
Re: Organic Farm for Lease with Option to Purchase    (Posted Mon, Aug 26 '13 at 12:28 UTC)

My husband and I moved to Costa Rica 5 years ago and we are ready to move back to the US, we have become so accustomed to an organic farming lifestyle that we cannot afford to change that. We come with 6 beautiful children (5 boys and one still unknown, due in Feb) who have been raised to farm and appreciate all that it gives back.
My husband will be forced to go back into construction if we can't find something lease option that has a turnkey possibility. In the mean time I do receive a small pension that helps with bills. We have been looking to the southeast because it offers us the chance to grow most of what we love from here in Costa Rica and have some of those missed items we want so bad...peaches and blueberries!!!
Please let me know if your farm is still available and all the details that go with it...pictures too if you have them.
Thanks so very much,
Susanah Smith