Fresh, Natural Centaury Tea 1/4 lbs
|No reviews yet. Be the first.|
Erythraea centaurium. Found in fields and hilly places. Leaves are tiny and narrow, slender smooth, the lower ones in a rosette
Your order is protected with the LocalHarvest money back guarantee.
Centaury Tea Properties
Centaury has a bitter taste, which makes it a great ingredient for vermouth. Centaury Tea, however, is used by the alternative medicine for its great curative properties.
The active constituents of Centaury Tea are: secoiridoids, alkaloids, phenolic acids, triterpenes, xanthone derivatives and triterpenes, which can only be released in the presence of hot water or other heating sources. Xanthone derivatives are also used by the alcohol producers in order to obtain a variety of liquors (especially the bitter ones).
Centaury Tea Benefits
Aside from its use as a vermouth ingredient, Centaury Tea has other health benefits, being prescribed by practitioners around the world since ancient times. Centaury Tea may be helpful in case you're suffering from one of the following conditions:
- Blood poisoning, by eliminating the toxins and increasing the blood flow.
- A number of digestive ailments, such as constipation and gastritis.
- Anemia, by nourishing the nervous system and increasing the coronary system function.
- Diabetes and liver failure, by reconstructing the liver cells and lowering your blood sugar.
- Kidney failure, by treating nephritis and other ailments of the urinary system.
- Centaury Tea may also be used to induce appetite when taken before meals.
All Herbs used are cultivated on our Farm as well as the fiber is provided by the peaceful Alpacas, Llamas & Angora Goats that share our lives with us here at the Farm
Take advantage of FREE SHIPPING on most of the items in the store :)
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease.