The Gleason Ranch is a sixth-generation family agri-business located within the township of Bodega, California. Originally founded along the Sonoma Coast in 1860 by William E. Gleason, its current 98 acre location was purchased by son David Gleason in 1912 and was one of the first certified Grade-A dairies in Sonoma County. In 2007 the ranch was passed onto William's great-granddaughter Barbara Prebilich and her husband Tony Prebilich. With the assistance of their daughters, son-in-law, and the next generation, the once dairy has evolved in to a diversified operation consisting of grass-fed beef, lamb, pork, and poultry (Freedom Rangers Chickens & Heritage Turkeys).
With a long historic presence in Sonoma County, the Gleason Ranch has remained committed to sustainability, conservation, and good-old fashion family farming traditions.
(This listing was last updated on Sep 14, 2010)
14301 Bodega Hwy
Bodega, CA 94922
[ get directions ]
4909 Stonehedge Dr
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Pastured raised pork, poultry (chicken & heritage turkeys), beef, & lamb