Good Farm is a foraging collective that works with a diversity of agrarians to source local ingredients for restaurateurs and chefs across the country. Originally started in 2008 as an art and agriculture blog celebrating the agrarian avant-garde, we now draw on our extensive network of place-based producers and artisans to directly connect clients with the best of their foodshed.
* Determine ingredient needs and evaluate sourcing gaps
* Develop relationships with local producers
* Evaluate producer operations and production practices
* Evaluate producer's product availability and production capacity
* Develop staff education programs
* Menu development and graphic design
* Contact us about developing a local sourcing program for your restaurant
** We also work with organizations to source local ingredients for conferences and events
No reviews available. Be the first!