The Maple Avenue Market is a small, family/farmer-owned local foods store located in downtown Vienna, Virginia.
Committed to supporting area farmers and producers...local meats, dairy, produce, and specialty items fill the store 7-days-a-week. Much of what is available is organic or naturally grown.
In addition, Maple Avenue Market provides:
- CSA programs.
- Exclusive distribution of Sweet Rose Farm produce.
- "Cow-pooling" to bring families together on large, cost-saving orders of beef.
- Produce grown by the owners themselves in Fairfax County.
- Handmade agricultural and food-related gifts.
- Southern Exposure Seed Exchange organic seeds.
- Organic gardening and farming supplies.
- Cookbooks and books on food politics
- Volunteer farming opportunities.
- Classes and workshops on healthy eating and cooking.
- A home for the nonprofit farm-to-school organization, the "National School Farms Foundation."
...and serves as a community resource for all of us who want to learn more about where our food comes from...and more importantly...where it should come from.
2013 CSA sign-up taking place now. Stop in for more information.
See All Reviews
This place is the best. They have great produce, meats, dairy and much, more more. You can get a bowl of fresh, hot soup or get all the fresh ingredients to make your own.... [more]