The right thing to do.
By: Monica (Jan 14, 2009)
Two years ago, after comparing with my friends among several CSAs in our area that we all had tried for the summer, Purple Rain Vineyard quickly became the number one choice. We got a share of the garden and a share of flowers last year and We couldn't be happier. Luisa and her team are not only wonderful human beings but they also raise delicious high quality products while caring for the environment. We are getting a garden and an egg share this year and we are giving their soaps as Christmas and Birthday presents. Some of the things we like best about them are:
- The love for the earth and the environment of everyone at the Purple rain vineyard. They really want to do what is best for everyone (you, the earth and them). They are very knowledgeable and this is a way of life, not just a business for them.
- The high quality of produce delivered.
- The extensive variety produce, the share included our old favorites as well as new items.
- The taste of the produce (yes, they were all delicious) Some didn't make it in the house, the grapes, strawberries and and raspberries were consumed by my children on the spot!
- The cleanliness of the produce, they were dirt free and almost ready to eat.
- Being able to exclude our least favorite products from the share.
- Being able to purchase more of our favorite produce.
- The flowers were beautiful.
We have purchased additional produce as well as eggs and soaps, everything we have gotten from the Purple Rain Vineyard has been great in quality and small in footprint. There is also something to be said about the satisfaction of buying local. Monica Groenenboom
Comments on this Review:
No comments posted...