Email This Product Listing:

Email this product listing to a friend by filling in your email address, their email address, and a message you would like to include. We do not do anything with the email addresses that you supply other than sending this message. (see our privacy policy)





Enter purple code in box to the right


Handspun Wool-Silk Blend Yarn, Stardust

Beautiful handspun wool yarn in a soft light gray called "Stardust." A soft, balanced 4-ply yarn in an easy to work worsted weight. The yarn is 85% wool, a mixed Bluefaced Leicester; the other 15% is luscious white silk. To give the yarn a little sparkle, I also plied in a single strand of sulky sparkle (100% polyester). This yarn has a wonderful weight and drapes beautifully!

I have more of this yarn in stock, though in different sized skeins (2 and 2.75 ounces).

Weight: 3 oz/ 86 g Length: 72 Yards Wraps per inch: 8-10, worsted Knitting needle size: US 7 to 9 (4.5-5.5mm) Crochet Hook size: I to K

Handpsun on my Ashford Kiwi in a smoke-free environment. Each skein is carefully washed and air dried.

Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.

See our full product listing...