Email This Product Listing:
Herbal Health Teas
The loose tea is packed in 1 cup by volume (1 oz net weight) metal containers. The Tea Collection is one of each metal container. Bulk tea (1 or 2 oz net weight) is packed in plastic bags. Use this with tea balls or tea pouches. The uses listed below come from American Botanical Association website under the various monographs listed. This should not replace use of medical help .
Each herb is dried to 10% or less moisture. The 5 varieties are
1) Chocolate Mint & Green Tea-1 to 2 teaspoons in 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot water for diarrhea. Drink daily for antioxidant effect. Diuretic action & possible aid in weight loss.
2) Peppermint Tea -used for gastrointestinal complaints, spastic complaints, use 2 teaspoons in 6 oz of hot water.
3) Lovely Lemon Tea(Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena, Lemon Grass and Lemon Thyme - used for nervous sleeping disorders, irritability, improves digestion and to stimulate the appetite, use 1 tablespoon per cup of hot water.
4) Lavender Buds- used for nervous stomach, restlessness, insomnia and intestinal discomfort, use 2 teaspoons per cup of hot water.
5) Chamomile- used for gastrointestinal inflammation, irritations of the respiratory tract, mild sleep disorders, irritations of the mucous membranes of the throat and mouth. Use 1 tablespoon per cup of hot water (3-4 times a day for gastrointestinal).
There is also a sample set which consists of 1 tea bag of each of the 5 teas. Limit of one sample set per per