TLV Tree Farm (Triadelphia Lake View Farm)
TLV Tree Farm has been in the Brown Family since 1896. Started as a working Dairy Farm then transitioned to:
- Pick your own strawberries Come to the farm and pick your own strawberries. More information will be on the website or call for more information on the picking schedule. (Picking Schedule is weather related.)
- Vegetable production We participate in local farmers markets in Howard County, Maryland. Here you can buy our freshly grown fruits and vegetables. Check the website for more information.
- Community Supported Agriculture We are doing a CSA from June to October in 2014!
- Fresh Pork and Beef We have naturally raised our animals for over 100 years. You won't find fresher! Animals are in the pasture with access to water and grain. We send the meat to be processed at a federally inspected local family butcher shop.
- Pumpkins During the month of October TLV Tree Farm opens up its adjacent acres of pumpkin patches. Bring your family and let Farmer Brown take you on a Hayride to the pumpkin patch. There you can choose that special pumpkin to make your fall celebration one to remember.
- Educational Tours Educational tours for groups and schools are available by appointment, only in October. Call for advanced early booking.
- Christmas Trees Cut your own Christmas tree in Howard County, Maryland. We have Firs, Spruce, Pines and Premium quality North Carolina Fraser Firs. Santa comes on the weekend, come in from the cold and visit him and check out the Christmas stand. We supply the saw and you produce the memories. Check the website for opening days!
Located in Glenelg, Maryland with strawberries, pork and meat, vegetables, pumpkins, and christmas trees.
15155 Triadelphia Mill Rd, Glenelg, Maryland 21737
Season: June through October
Type: single farm
# of Shares: 100
Full Share: 600.00 large share/year
1/2 Share: 400.00 a year
Work Req? No
Wednesday, Miller Library in Ellicott City, 2 - 6 pm
Friday, Howard County General Hospital in Columbia, 2pm - 6:00pm
Sunday, Oakland Mills Center in Columbia, 9am - 1pm
May and June is pick your own strawberries
October is pick your own pumpkins
December is pick your own Christmas Trees
May and June stand for Strawberries.
October stand for Pumpkins and gourds, and fall decorations.
December for Christmas Trees, Christmas decorations and other festive items.
No reviews available. Be the first!
- christmas trees
- hay / straw