In operation since 2005, our Market is a growing and vibrant experience serving Zion, Beach Park, Winthrop Harbor and Southeastern Wisconsin by providing local patrons the opportunity to purchase farm fresh and/or organic produce, meats and cheeses, prepared foods, specialty foods, artisan crafted items and much, much more.
This is a "rain or shine" Market which operates on Thursdays from 11:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. and is located at the intersection of Sheridan Road & Shiloh Boulevard.
Market highlights include:
- Beautiful parkway location
- Easy walking distance from Zion Metra station, Market Square Hotel, CTCA Guest Quarters and Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Family oriented, friendly activities including story time & crafts
- Weekly instructional classes / demonstrations
- Web site and e-mail newsletter
- Zion¢ï¿½?â¢s own Beeline Trolley
11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sheridan Road & Shiloh Boulevard
No reviews available. Be the first!
- beets - recipe
- brussels sprouts - recipe
- carrots - recipe
- cauliflower - recipe
- sweet corn - recipe
- garlic - recipe
- green beans - recipe
- green onions - recipe
- lettuce - recipe
- mushrooms - recipe
- onions - recipe
- pumpkins - recipe
- spinach - recipe
- tomatoes - recipe
- zucchini - recipe