The Maple Avenue Market is a small, family/farmer-owned local foods store located in downtown Vienna, Virginia.
Committed to supporting area farmers and producers...local produce, dairy, grass-fed and humanely-raised meats, local beer and wine, organic gardening supplies, healthy prepared foods, dry goods, groceries and gift items fill the store 7-days-a-week.
- Bison, grass-fed beef and lamb, humanely raised pork, pastured chicken
- LOCAL beer, wine and hard cider
- Prepared foods, healthy soups, and fresh bread baked daily in-house
- CSA program supporting the Maple Avenue Market Farm, one of the very few working production farms in Fairfax County, Virginia
- CSA pick-up for Second Spring Farm CSA
- Sweet Rose Farm organic Virginia apples and berries
- Stachowski and Il Bastone sausages
- Handmade agricultural and food-related gifts
- Southern Exposure Seed Exchange organic seeds
- Organic gardening and farming supplies
- Volunteer farming opportunities
- Classes and workshops on healthy eating and cooking
...and serving as a community resource for all of us who want to learn more about where our food comes from...and more importantly...where it should come from.
2016 CSA sign-up taking place now! Stop in for more information or see the details on our Facebook page.
See All Reviews
This place is the best. They have great produce, meats, dairy and much, more more. You can get a bowl of fresh, hot soup or get all the fresh ingredients to make your own.... [more]