Apple Radish Salad
Farm-Fresh and Fast, FairShare's companion cookbook to A to Z, is a great guide for learning how to be an innovative cook. It is organized by plant anatomy - such as leafy greens and root vegetables - and each section features a master recipe explaining how to adapt it as the season progresses. In essence, you get five versions of one dish. Farm-Fresh and Fast contains over 300 new recipes and is the perfect guide for seasonal entertaining.
Apple Radish SaladBy Amye Tevaarwerk
- 1/4 cup oil
- Juice from 1 orange or lemon (or 2 limes)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey, or more to taste
- Leaves from 1-2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Granny Smith apples, sliced or julienned
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced or julienned
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. In a large bowl, combine the apples and radishes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Depending on the sweetness of the apples, you may need to adjust the amount of honey.
We don't have any comments on this story. Be the first to write one!
Back to the April 2016 Newsletter