Practicing "Sustainable Farming Methods", Beasley Farm is located on the east side of Brooksville, not far from I-75, between Hwy 41 & Hwy 50 off Mondon Hill Rd. We grow a wide variety of vegetables year round. Some of our crops include assorted zucchini, assorted summer squash, several varieties of traditional Southern field peas, okra, sweet corn, beans, swiss chard, beets, Fl sweet onions, eggplant, pickles, carrots, various greens, romaine lettuce, broccoli, spinach, peppers, and more. Please contact us at 352-799-6752 or cell is 352-232-3381 for details regarding seasonal harvests.
If purchasing pesticide-free frozen black-eye peas or freshly-picked greens from one of our satellite locations, please phone ahead to reserve shelled peas. When bringing them to other locations, they peas must be kept on ice. LIMITED TIME: to reserve unshelled field conks and zippers, phone the farm, as peas are shelled within 24 hours.
The Produce Barn is open year round everyday until 6 pm. Because we work with other local growers, there is always a wide variety of produce available. Crops are seasonal and include tomatoes, sweet potatoes, bakers, melons, seasonal fruits, cabbage and lots more!
We're grateful to "recycle" your plastic bags here. We welcome you to visit our farm, where we have typical farm animals as well. Thank you for supporting us!
We have several locations [b/] aside from our farm location, where we sell produce in a roadside stand or participate in Farmers Markets. For a complete listing of locations and dates, please click here (or copy and paste the link): http://beasleyfarmbrooksville.blogspot.com/p/calendar-where-well-be.html
Sign up for our weekly newsletter [b/] here: http://beasleyfarmbrooksville.blogspot.com/
Please contact us via e-mail for our free weekly news update which advises of harvests and specials or join by follow us on Facebook and our website/blog at http://beasleyfarmbrooksville.blogspot.com/
Open daily until 6 pm, our Produce Barn offers a wide variety of fresh farm produce. We are currently harvesting our Winter crops. As always we carry tomatoes, cukes, peppers, squash, onions, eggplant, fruit, and lots more
Markets on LocalHarvest
Know a market serving this farm? Tell them to connect here on LocalHarvest!
Schedule and Location:
1. Our produce barn at the farm is open everyday until 6 pm. Come to the farm --- Please phone ahead for special orders when seeing us at the following locations:
2. See Joann & Rolo in at the Hernando County Farmers Market every Saturday from 10AM - 3PM in Spring Hill at 2450 US 19 (Commercial Way) where the old K-Mart used to be.
3. On Fridays see Rolo at our Spring Hill location from 7:30AM - 5PM. 13045 Spring Hill Dr, Spring Hill, FL 34609 (at the Chevron Station - corner of Spring Hill Drive & Linden Drive) Please phone ahead for special orders. Rolo will be happy to bring whatever you want!
For more locations, please visit our website:
or copy and paste this to go directly to our calendar:
Our crop rotation schedule varies, according to seasonal weather conditions. Please phone the farm to reserve shelled black-eye Peas (and our other field pea specialties unshelled or shelled). Receive e-mail notifications or phone the farm or follow us on Facebook or our website http://beasleyfarmbrooksville.blogspot.com/. Our weekly updates provide info about Harvest, recipes, photos, and nutritional information. A large assortment of Spring and Summer crops were planted.
1. See Joann & Rolo in at the Hernando County Farmers Market every Saturday from 10AM - 3PM in Spring Hill at 2450 US 19 (Commercial Way) where the old K-Mart used to be.
2. On Fridays see Rolo at our Spring Hill location from 7:30AM - 5PM. 13045 Spring Hill Dr, Spring Hill, FL 34609 (at the Chevron Station - corner of Spring Hill Drive & Linden Drive) Please phone ahead for special orders. Rolo will be happy to bring whatever you want!
For more locations, please visit our website:
I went today to pick up one of the weekly $10 produce boxes Beasley Farm offers. I was amazed at how packed with fresh veggies the box was. I also picked up some of their own raw dark honey and some beautiful tomatoes.... [more]
I drove to Beasley Farms to get greens. Joann greeted us, then she went into the field and cut collards while we waited. They are big, beautiful, and cooked up wonderful.... [more]
See All Reviews
Soooo happy to have the farmers market at the old K Mart here in Spring Hill ! We really needed something like this to happen for a long time! I own the hair salon Total Dimension two doors down from Big Lots and to see that parking lot cleaned up and filled with people having fun was fantastic!... [more]