OUR 2020 CSA SHARES ARE SOLD OUT. Join our CSA for a season of delicious, high-quality fruits and vegetables. We are a family-run, certified-organic farm, proud to be chosen as the 2016 MOSES Organic Farmers of the Year. Farming since 1976, we know how to grow produce so attractive and tasty that you and your family will eat more vegetables than you ever imagined. You will love our succulent carrots, fragrant bell peppers, sweet watermelons picked at the peak of ripeness.
- Choose a delivery schedule that works for your household; weekly, every-other-week, or monthly.
- Our weekly newsletter and abundant recipes teach you how to prepare and enjoy your veggies.
- Don't lose your CSA box when on vacation; you can reschedule up to three boxes per season.
- Come visit during farm events we hold for CSA members. Our strawberry and tomato u-picks and fall gleaning party are treasured family traditions for many farm members.
- Apple shares from Two Onion Farm available at most Madison-area sites. Check the individual sites below for availability. Register with Tipi Produce for your vegetable CSA. Register with Two Onion for apple shares.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. In joining our CSA, you are choosing to support your local economy as well as responsible farming practices.
Please go to www.tipiproduce.com/csa to learn more about our farm or to sign up for our CSA.
Our 2020 CSA is sold out. To join our email list for next season, go to our website listed at right, under "Contact Information."
Season: May through November
Type: single farm
# of Shares: 500
Share Prices: WEEKLY SHARE, $714 for a 24 week season, $29.75/week
Work Req? No
Find our produce at Willy Street Coop, Outpost Natural Foods, Basics Coop, Health Hut and Good Harvest Market.
We are new members this year to Tipi. Could not be happier with both the foodstuffs provided in the boxes, or the customer service. The weekly communications are wonderful. We highly recommend Tipi Produce!
See All Reviews
We have been a member of Tipi Produce's CSA for several years now. They offer an excellent variety of quality veggies at a reasonable price. Because there are just two of us in the household, we get the every other week share box.... [more]